Crime 25

Объявление

Добро пожаловать на проект Crime 25! Мы снова начинаем активную игру, и ждем всех желающих окунуться в мир гангстеров времен "сухого закона" Америки ревущих 20х. Впереди много интересного. Присоединяйтесь)

Нужны гангстеры, женские персонажи, жители города, полицейские, аристократы и контрабандисты. Все такие персонажи в любое время проходят по упрощенному приему.

Жизнь двора Екатерины Великой. 1793 год Vampire the Masquerade: the Night Walkers
Рейтинг Ролевых Ресурсов Рекламные объявления форумных литературных ролевых игр Live Your Life COLOR FORUM

1 августа 2013. - Итак, наконец-то долгожданное открытие, и проект Crime 25: преступная империя снова открывает свои двери. Ждем всех в Атлантик Сити времен "сухого закона". В честь такого события на форуме действует упрощенный прием.

Время в игре:
июль - август - сентябрь 1925 г.

События в игре:

В семье Кастеллани большое событие - женится старший сын дона, и ожидается прибавление в семействе. Торжество планируется отметить в отеле "Иматра", в "джентльменском клубе". Но все эти счастливые события омрачены новыми проблемами... Вместе с расширением империи клан получил как нерешенные, так и новые проблемы, способные сильно помешать планам дона Джулиано... И их срочно надо решать...

Информация о пользователе

Привет, Гость! Войдите или зарегистрируйтесь.

Вы здесь » Crime 25 » Запись на квесты » Квест №1, основной. "Становление клана"

Квест №1, основной. "Становление клана"

Сообщений 31 страница 50 из 50

Hi! I've been reading your website for a while now and finally got the bravery to go ahead and give you a shout out from  Humble Tx! Just wanted to tell you keep up the good work!

Thank you for sharing your thoughts. I truly appreciate your efforts and I will be waiting for your further write ups thanks once again.

This is my first time visit at here and i am genuinely pleassant to read all at one place.

Thanks for sharing your info. I really appreciate your efforts and I will be waiting for your next write ups thank you once again.

Good day! Do you know if they make any plugins to help with SEO? I'm trying to get my blog to rank for some targeted keywords but I'm not seeing very good gains. If you know of any please share. Appreciate it!

This is a topic that is near to my heart... Take care! Where are your contact details though?

This is my first time pay a quick visit at here and i am actually impressed to read all at single place.

Hello there, I discovered your blog by way of Google while looking for a similar subject, your site came up, it appears to be like great. I've bookmarked it in my google bookmarks.
Hello there, just turned into aware of your blog via Google, and found that it is really informative. I'm going to be careful for brussels. I will be grateful when you proceed this in future. Many other folks shall be benefited from your writing. Cheers!

This piece of writing is genuinely a pleasant one it helps new web users, who are wishing in favor of blogging.

Normally I don't read article on blogs, but I wish to say that this write-up very pressured me to take a look at and do so! Your writing taste has been amazed me. Thank you, quite great post.

Hi! This is my 1st comment here so I just wanted to give a quick shout out and tell you I truly enjoy reading your posts. Can you suggest any other blogs/websites/forums that cover the same topics? Thanks!

Wonderful blog! Do you have any recommendations for aspiring writers? I'm planning to start my own website soon but I'm a little lost on everything. Would you recommend starting with a free platform like Wordpress or go for a paid option? There are so many options out there that I'm completely overwhelmed .. Any tips? Thanks!

I could not refrain from commenting. Very well written!

I always spent my half an hour to read this web site's posts everyday along with a mug of coffee.

Hello just wanted to give you a brief heads up and let you know a few of the images aren't loading correctly. I'm not sure why but I think its a linking issue. I've tried it in two different browsers and both show the same results.

I constantly emailed this web site post page to all my associates, since if like to read it then my contacts will too.

What's up, its pleasant paragraph on the topic of media print, we all be aware of media is a great source of information.

Greetings! I know this is kinda off topic however , I'd figured I'd ask. Would you be interested in exchanging links or maybe guest authoring a blog article or vice-versa? My site discusses a lot of the same subjects as yours and I feel we could greatly benefit from each other. If you might be interested feel free to shoot me an e-mail. I look forward to hearing from you! Awesome blog by the way!

My programmer is trying to convince me to move to .net from PHP. I have always disliked the idea because of the costs. But he's tryiong none the less. I've been using WordPress on a variety of websites for about a year and am anxious about switching to another platform. I have heard great things about blogengine.net. Is there a way I can transfer all my wordpress posts into it? Any kind of help would be really appreciated!

IHL Immobilien Innsbruck
IHL Immobilien Innsbruck
IHL Immobilien Innsbruck
IHL Immobilien Innsbruck

Вы здесь » Crime 25 » Запись на квесты » Квест №1, основной. "Становление клана"

Рейтинг форумов | Создать форум бесплатно